Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Outfit of the Day: One from the Weekend

Just a quick Outfit of the Day post today :)


Tim and I spent all weekend at home cleaning the house. It was one of the hottest weekends ever but we powered through it. There was a lot to go through and we didn't get through as much as I'd hope we'd get through, but I'm glad we got as much done as we did. Anyhow, while I was in scrubs most of the weekend, I did manage to put a pretty dress on when we took a break to get lunch!

Last week I posted about a true vintage version of sorts of this dress when I wore my Vintage Blue Watercolors dress (you can see the post here). I was lucky to find that one before I was even more lucky to finally be able to get this one!


Outfit of the Day:
This is one of my most favorite dresses, the Trashy Diva Doris dress in Cool Watercolors! It has both of my favorite colors in it, purple and blue! <3 And the colors are so amazing in person: so vibrant and saturated! I love this dress so much! I paired this dress with my navy flats.

Trashy Diva Doris Dress in Cool Watercolors- Front View

Trashy Diva Doris Dress in Cool Watercolors- Front View

Trashy Diva Doris Dress in Cool Watercolors- Side View






4 comments:

  1. This dress is so pretty, I love the colour combination, it reminds me of a beautiful water colour.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Imogen! It's one of my favorites! The best combination of colors ever! :D

      Delete
  2. You seriously have the most amazing Trashy Diva collection and you look amazing in everything! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thank you Kayla!!!! <3 I love Trashy Diva and really seek them out! <3 hehe

      Delete