Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Outfit of the Day: First Outfit of the Day For 2015!

I've been staying in a lot lately so haven't really had the occasion to get dressed up...


But this past weekend I did need to go to the pet store to pick up some cat food and talked my husband into taking me out for lunch. He asked where I wanted to go and right away I knew... Ihop! I love their chicken florentine crepes!

So we didn't do anything fancy, but since I was leaving the house and not going to work, I figured I'd might as well put on something pretty. :) It was a nice day and warmer than I expected... something like 65 degrees so my heavier jacket was really unnecessary but hey, I wasn't cold and I wasn't hot so it worked out :)


Outfit of the Day:

For last Saturday's outing I wore my Lucky 13 Hairspray dress with black tights, Miz Mooz Heloise T-strap shoes, and a red wool overcoat.


 Lucky 13 Hairspray Dress- Front View

Lucky 13 Hairspray Dress- Side View

Lucky 13 Hairspray Dress- Front View

Lucky 13 Hairspray Dress- Front View

Lucky 13 Hairspray Dress- Side View

9 comments:

  1. Hi, I love your red shoes and black tights! Are you on instagram at all?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Camilla! Thank you! Looking back at the pictures I see how the outfit would have been improved by a touch of red on top maybe a red necklace or hat or hair bow... ohhh maybe a red belt! But since I didn't take off my coat the whole time I was out I think it balanced out :) That's definitely something I can do for when it starts to get warmer though! I am not on instagram. That just came up yesterday how I might be the only person in the world not on instagram. ;) I'm not sure how instagram would work for me (or even how it works in general). I don't have a smart phone... that's one of the things I cut out of my budget to make room for more dresses <3 So without a smart phone it seems like it would be something that would be hard to keep up with ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah true you do need a smartphone or even an ipad to upload photos onto instagram. That's okay I was just wondering.

      Delete
    2. By the way thank-you for finding me on here, it's been good getting to know you and I love looking at your dresses etc! xo

      Delete
    3. lol yeah no smart phone or ipad for me. ;) I'm glad to have found you too!!! Thank you for checking out my blog. I love checking out your blog and interacting with you! It's so much fun finding people with similar loves of vintage style clothing!!! <3

      Delete
  3. I love this print against red, very classy. The shoes are a real stand out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Imogen! I really love these shoes because they are cute and comfy at the same time! <3

      Delete
  4. Such a gorgeous outfit. Love how the shoes make the outfit pop! You look so beautiful x

    ReplyDelete