Thursday, September 4, 2014

Outfit Of The Day: Two Looks For Kind Of Staying In

This last Labor Day weekend, for the most part of the weekend, I stayed in and worked on crafting projects and caught up with a sewing project. 



I did find myself stepping out even when I was planning on staying in all day though. On Sunday I went out for a bagel run to Panera Bread... sadly no Noah's nearby, and on Monday I went for a quick trip to Joann's to get more interfacing and got lots of extra goodies on sale during their labor day sale.

So what are my favorite outfits for mostly staying in but stepping out for a quick spell on a day off? The answer is cotton jersey dresses! <3


Outfit of the Day:

Mostly when I'm at home I love to be in my PJs... but when it's the weekend and I find myself needing to step out of the house I like to throw on a super comfy cotton jersey dress. And for extra comfort and convenience, I like to throw on a pair of stretchy cotton leggings underneath the dress. Cotton leggings were my staple in life in the 4th and 5th grade! ;)



Cotton Jersey Dress By Oliva Moon, Nordstrom Rack- Front View

Cotton Jersey Dress By Oliva Moon, Nordstrom Rack- Front View

 
Cotton Jersey Dress By Oliva Moon, Nordstrom Rack- Side View


Mouse Flats, Chase and Chloe, Modcloth- Close Up







Cotton Jersey Dress By Xhilaration, Target- Front View

Cotton Jersey Dress By Xhilaration, Target- Side View

Wolfgang- Side View





No comments:

Post a Comment