Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Outfit of the Day: Squirrels!

What's cracking kittens?


Last weekend I went out with my two best lady geology friends for a bit of brunch in Berkeley. Brunch was good but the company was better. There was good weather too, so it was nice to sit outside in the sun while taking in my lemon gingerbread pancakes and decaf coffee. Sadly, we've only been averaging seeing each other about once a year but hopefully our plan to meet up in December will work out and it won't be another year before we see each other again.


Outfit of the Day:

For today's outing I brought out my brand new Pinup Couture Netti dress in the squirrel print sateen. Keep an out out for the full review later this week-- it will be a three dress review on some dresses I recently picked up on Pinup Girl Clothing's sale on sale!

As usual I paired this with a cardigan, this one a pink one from Target, as well as my trusty black flats from Gap Outlet.

Pinup Couture Netti Dress In Squirrel Print Sateen- Front View


Pinup Couture Netti Dress In Squirrel Print Sateen- Front View

Pinup Couture Netti Dress In Squirrel Print Sateen- Side View

Pinup Couture Netti Dress In Squirrel Print Sateen- Front View

Pinup Couture Netti Dress In Squirrel Print Sateen- Side View




2 comments:

  1. I think the pink cardi really finishes off that dress perfectly! Such a pretty shade, very flattering on you. You're a proper dress addict! P x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe. Thank you Porcelina. It is one of my favorite cardis. It is so soft too. A great find from Target!!! And lol... that is a very true statement about the proper dress addict. I just made room in my closet for the second time this summer and this morning I found it to be quite full all over again! I do love them all though! <3

      Delete